In My Life


Like us on FB
You are in my every passing second.
You are in my every thought, I think.
you are in my every step, I walk.
You are in my every experience, I meet...
.
whenever something good or bad happens,
you are the first person, I want to tell that.
Whenever I see a dress,
unknowingly I think whether that is good or not for you.
Whenever I taste a delicious food,
immediately I feel I want to feed that to you.
Whenever I see a beautiful location,
immediately I feel I want to bring you there.
.
when you entered into my life, your entrance transformed
my monotonous life into a thrilling roller-coaster ride.
To me, No other one is as important as you are.
I always owe to you for opening a new chapter in my life....
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ख्वाहिश नहीं मुझे मशहूर होने की

मंजिल से आगे बढ़ कर मंजिल तलाश कर !!

कभी शाम ढले.. तो मेरे दिल में आ जाना!!